Councilman Dale Fritchen gave a sneak peek into his presentation 7 p.m. tonight at Weston Ranch High. He’s making his case against bankruptcy for Stockton. He lists guiding questions on his Facebook page, and it looks like he’s got film.
• What exactly is municipal bankruptcy?
• How is it different from corporate bankruptcy?
• Why do other cities avoid it at all costs?
• How will you be affected if Stockton declares bankruptcy?
• What are our alternatives to bankruptcy?
• Many video clips from experts and regular people who have experienced municipal bankruptcy firsthand in Vallejo California
37 people have said they’ll attend. We’ll see. And of course don’t miss out on the city’s own town hall meetings through May, beginning Wednesday with Mayor Ann Johnston.