Only a day left in the latest Reader Photo Challenge assignment: “Reflections.” The recent rains have left a plethora of puddles, which are a great source of reflections. So there’s plenty of opportunities. Have fun and good shooting!
Here are the rules:
1. Entries can be emailed to email@example.com. Type in “Reflections” in the subject line.
2. Photos have to be shot between Mar. 17 and Mar. 30.
3. Include your name (first and last), hometown, and the kind of camera/lens you used and where it was taken (ie: “Weber Avenue in downtown Stockton.”
4. If there is a recognizable person in the photo, please identify them (name, age, hometown).
5. The subject can be a found situation or a created one.
6. Please feel free to include any interesting anecdotes or stories on how you took the picture.
7. The deadline for submission is Sunday, March 30. The top examples will be published on Monday, April 7 with an online gallery of all the photos on the same day.