Just a reminder that there are 7 days left in the latest Readers Photo Challenge: Motion. Sporting events are great subjects for action but you can choose anything that moves, from running children to prancing pets, to cars zipping down the street.
1. Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Type in “Motion” in the subject line.
2. Include your name (first and last), hometown, and the kind of camera/lens you used. If you can, tell us what shutter speed you used.
3. The subject is up to you but it must be in motion.
4. If your photo is of a person please include the name (first and last) of your subject, their relationship to you (relative, friend or stranger off the street), their ages (if they are juveniles) and where the photo was taken.
5. Please feel free to include any interesting anecdotes or stories on how you took the picture.
7. The deadline for submission is Sunday, Oct. 6. The top examples will be published on Monday, Oct. 14 with an online gallery of all the photos on the same day (Photos have to be shot between Sept. 23and Oct. 6).