Last chance for submitting a photo (or photos) to the latest Readers Photo Challenge assignment: Indoor available light. The deadline is Sunday, August 11. The subject is up to you to choose as long as the photo is taken indoors without a flash. So stay in and shoot!
Here are the rules:
1. Entries can be emailed to me at email@example.com. Type in “Indoor light” in the subject line.
2. Photos must be shot indoors without a flash. Please describe the light source that was used (window, lamp, candles, etc.)
3. Include your name (first and last), hometown, and the kind of camera you used.
4. Include the name (first and last) of your subject, their relationship to you (relative, friend or stranger off the street), their ages (if they are juveniles) and where the photo was taken.
5. Please include any interesting anecdotes or stories on how you took the picture.
6. The deadline for submission is Sunday, August 11. The top examples will be published on Monday, August 19 with an online gallery of all the photos on the same day (Photos have to be shot between July 29 and August 11).
We’ll see you then. Have fun and good shooting!
- See more at: http://blogs.esanjoaquin.com/san-joaquin-county-photography/2013/07/29/the-great-indoors/