We’re still taking submissions for the latest Readers Photo Challenge assignment: Water. From kids in a wading pool to kayaking on the river to a refreshing glass of H2O to drink, send in your favorite water picture. The deadline for submission is Sunday, July 14. The top examples will be published on Monday, July 22 with an online gallery of all the photos on the same day.
1. Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Type “Water” in the subject line.
2. Include your name (first and last), hometown, and the kind of camera you used.
3. If your photo features a person or people include the first and last name(s) of your subject(s), their relationship to you (relative, friend or stranger off the street), their ages (if they are juveniles) and what they are doing (here’s an example: Johnny Doe, 6, of Stockton plays in the spray of the water feature at the Weber Point Event Center in downtown Stockton).
4. Any interesting anecdotes or stories on how you took or came to take the picture.
5. Photos have to be shot between July 1 to July 14, 2013,