Don BlountDon Blount has been managing editor of The Record since 2005. He has worked at newspapers in Modesto, Ca.; Sacramento, Denver and Allentown, Pa. A Philadelphia native, he is a graduate of Lehigh University with a degree in accounting and a minor in ... Read Full
Mike KlockeMike Klocke is editor of The Record. He is a native of Michigan and graduated from Michigan State University in 1978 with a degree in journalism. He has worked at newspapers in Michigan, Indiana, Florida and California. He was named editor of The ... Read Full
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Movie review: ‘Whiplash’ hits high notesAsk anyone in the performing arts which area of it is the most cutthroat, which is the hardest to “make it” in. Fights would break out: an actor would say it’s acting, a musician would insist it’s music, a professional... […]
- Movie review: ‘Birdman,’ Keaton soarI successfully stayed away from any information about this movie till I entered the theater — didn’t even know who directed it or who was in it. Because I got there about a minute after it started, I still don’t know if any... […]
- 'Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein' scary funHalloween, One Book One San Joaquin and the Friends of the Fox come together today for the screening of “Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein” at the Bob Hope Theatre.The 1948 comedy is part of the Friend’s classic... […]
- Movie review: ‘Whiplash’ hits high notes