The most interesting part of sports marketing is the bidding on, and planning of events that are 2, 3 or even up to 5 years away from now. While the large scale events may be wrapping for 2015 in Stockton, there is definitely plenty of planning and working going on looking towards the future.
There is no doubt that Stockton is a sports friendly city, one that event organizers hear about and feel comfortable bringing their event to.
Here is a list of what we have coming in the next couple of years:
- CCAA Men’s & Women’s Basketball Tournament (March – Stockton Arena)
- CCAA Golf Championships (April – The Reserve at Spanos Park)
- CCAA Softball Championships (May – Arnaiz Softball Complex)
- CCAA Baseball Championships (May – Banner Island Ballpark)
- NCAA Division II Women’s Golf Super Regionals (May – Brookside Country Club)
- West Coast Conference Baseball Championships (May – Banner Island Ballpark)
- ASA/USA Softball 10 and Under National Championships (July – Arnaiz Softball Complex)
- Professional Disc Golf Association US Masters Championships (September – Oak Grove Park)
- International Baton Twirling Federation Pan Pacific Cup (January – Stockton Arena)
- NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Regionals (March – Stockton Arena)
- NCAA Division II Men’s Golf Regionals (May – Brookside Country Club)
- NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Regionals (May – The Reserve at Spanos Park)
- United States Twirling Association National Championships (July – Stockton Arena)
There will definitely be other events added to this list. Be sure to follow Visit Stockton on Facebook so that you can stay up to date on event announcements and promotions.
And of course, if you have an event that you think would be good for Stockton, feel free to contact our office at (209) 938-1555!